In this video I’ll be demonstrating what can be captured directly out of camera without resorting to post production as your first option to fix your image.
Apply this knowledge take-away to your work and save yourself a huge amount of time in the future.
Other techniques covered include:
- Precision lighting control.
- Common misunderstandings of lighting ratios.
- How to visually identify your lighting requirements WITHOUT a light meter.
- The light by light development of the image.
- Using hidden reflectors.
- Using large graduated diffused lights and very precise hard light control.
P.S. Please share and comment below with your thoughts – thank you!