Chapter 1 File Structure, Selecting & Rating
The Lightroom ‘Library’ module.
- How to import and organise your images into Lightroom.
- Setting up a folder structure and working with catalogues.
- Metadata functions in Lightroom.
- Adding keywords to tag and organise images.
- Creating Lightroom collections to organise and file your images.
How to work with your images in Lightroom
- Methods of viewing your images in Lightroom.
- Developing your images in Lightroom.
- Quick develop overview.
Using Lightroom develop module.
- Lightroom develop module interface overview.
- How to decide which images to edit when you have a large number of similar images to choose from.
- Using different viewing modes and applying stars and flags to rate and shortlist your images.
- Using filters to view images based on ratings, camera info, exposure info, flagged images, location info and star ratings.
Chapter 2 Interface Overview
Develop Module Interface
- How to analysing your image and decide which areas need work.
- Develop module tools panel overview and demonstrations of how to use each tool.
- HLS - Hue, Saturation and Luminance, how to control and adjust the hue, saturation and luminance of your images.
- Colour - adjust individual colours in your images.
- B&W – how to properly create effective black and white images.
- Split Toning.
- Detail – controlling the sharpness and reduce noise in your image.
- Lens Correction.
- Effects - Post-Cropping vignette.
- Camera Calibration.
Chapter 3 Processing Raw Images
Getting the very best out of your images
- Resetting your RAW image.
- Getting started analysing and editing your image.
- Using custom ‘Graduated filters’, ‘Custom brushes’ and ‘Radial Filters’
- Clone or Healing Tool
- The Adjustment Brushes
- Red eye removal tool
- Crop tool and crop tool overlay guides to assist you with your composition.
- Previewing your work
- Lens correction panel - controlling the distortion, vertical, horizontal, rotate, scale and aspect of the lens.
- Creating Vignettes
- Split toning
Chapter 4 Lightroom 6 New features
- Merge to HDR
- Photo merge panoramic images
Chapter 5 LR6 Other features and Modules
- Lightroom pre-sets
- Map module
- Book module
- Slideshow module
- The Print module
- Web module
- Exporting your images
- Facial recognition
This knowledge gives you total creative control to get the very best visually stunning results from your images.
What makes this training a cut above the rest?
Everything is included with this course, a high quality production that lets you learn how you want, when you want. Simply choose how you wish to learn; Streaming, Download to your mobile devices, DVD for enjoying with friends and family or you can have it all! Watch this video to see exactly why this course and my personal photography support are going to help take your ability and understanding of photography to a whole new level.